- To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply enter your bid amount in the comment section under the tree photo. The opening bid on each item must be at least the minimum bid of $100.00. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $10.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
- Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will be so marked. In the event of a dispute, the Mascoma Bank Executive will act as the final authority.
- The winning bidder will be contacted to arrange payment (cash or a personal check) and to arrange pick up of the tree. (Pick up only for trees, we can not deliver)
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full. We accept cash, or a personal check. Receipts will be available upon request.
- Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
- By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules. Mascoma Bank reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction. Auction item purchases are final. No returns will be issued. All items are “as is.”
- Mascoma Bank provides no guarantees, warranties, or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.